Monday, March 8, 2010

you should always hydrate Monday

I am fighting apathy.

I believe in God. I believe in God deciding we need some current info on the whole existence and after earth existence thing. He put it into a form we would comprehend (somewhat). Decides so and so is pregnant and the baby is God incarnate. What the hell does that mean? I do not know.

Apathy. My apathy is - what do I do with this belief? Do... Those who have gone before me in mass numbers have done quite a fucking 'nuff to fuck fuck fuck things up here for all beings and creatures. So my response is - do nothing. That is doing something, I know, all you two'sides of the coin people.

For now I will shower more often than not, eat fairly well, and stay the fuck out of fucking up people's lives. Focally- my own. I may nevery get it perfect but I'll die trying. hahahahaha. In the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment