Tuesday, April 6, 2010

springtime and questions tuesday

I walk in the park Sundrenched. As I am leaving to go and buy delicious white chocolate, a couple stops me straw-hat, purple dress and flip-flops to ask where butterflies go in the winter. ... :) I instantaneously recite from kindergarten memories of butterfly Cacoon. My final reply, "That is a very good question!" We all laugh happily and say farewell. My flip flop sandals and I meander to the final flower bed.

I watch a peacock butterfly from flower to flower flop drunkenly enjoying what I am sure is a version of quite a divine luncheon.


Beautiful. Beautiful day.

Outside in Spring is my kind of good.





butterflies are caterpillars in winter. how bout that. i think i knew this, somewhere in the back tracks of my mind i hope i see those two tomorrow. i want to know the answer for the question.

(Sigh, smile, sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment