Monday, June 8, 2009

just vibin on a well done Monday night

I love that sleep you get after wakin gup groggily to toss the cat into the garage for waking you up with incessant mewing. 4am is not play time. Cats do not get this. I learn.

You frump you rway through the dim house back to your bed. You get halfway there and realize you cannot hold it any longer. The trick is to leave the light off in there as to keep the state in-between sleep and awake. Finally, relieved and ready for sweet relief, you smoosh your face into the now cooled pillow and burrow into billows of down-alternative cotton heaven. (Inhale deeply, exhale satisfied).


Not only did I shower before 3 in the afternoon today, I shaved my legs in their entirety- made it past the knees today! I even spared time for the underarms, ladies. That's a sign of a day to be had.


I enjoyed my blend of gazpacho with a side of corn tortillas for breakfast while catching some Whoopi and Ray Romano stand up on Youtube. Very filling in all. I made sure to squirm into my swimsuit immediately after showering so that my breakfast videos would not hypnotize me into sedaentary living.

happy that I did. Tromped off to the gym for saltwater swimming. I forgot my cap but had the goggles. A big victory! Swimming is delicious and scrumptious to my existence. Mmmm. MM. Mmm! I did swallow a dollop of pool water, but have fully recovered.

I glided home and directly placed my salty wet rags into the wash with the rest of my laundry.

Comfortably in my holey sweats, I commenced typing a summer update letter for people who like us. Oh! I also filled out this mega-giant-huge'o'mundo packet for my Naturopath appointment next Monday! Excited!

Hit up kinkos/fed-ex to mail my packet and print my letter on yellow summer stationary with flours!! During the 20 minute wait I ran to Trader Joe's for my off'n'on addiction- Barbara's Puffin cereals. I got original and peanut butter. shameless. I even had the time to snag a scratch pad, for my scattered brain, at the Dollar store! It has lines!


I watched more Whoopi while I folded and enveloped my sunny happy letters. Goodness. :)

I ran to Portland and ended up having dinner in a little slice of Southern love- Miss Delta. I enjoyed tagging along with Mr. and Mrs. Ken, Vivian, and Mr. Ken's buddies. Vegan options on the 3-Starter deal for $9.50- DO IT.


Now I am home and rinsed off- I putt off the after swim slosh til now. Sometimes I like it. I'm feeling good, folks. I just need to repeat some variation of today every day to come and it will be ginger-peachy. :) Funny how my plans give way to life's plans.

Today was great. Thx for great days and thx for lousy days God. You lifted me up today. I carry the faces of the wounded too tightly sometimes. Thank you for giving me some fresh air and cool water. Make me to stand also in ugliest walking death for you. It terrifies me. So do You. And, with that, I am at peace and delirious in my satisfaction in You.

Ya.

Ya.

Sweet dreams world. Safe places and kind people to all. From the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment