Sunday, September 20, 2009

adherence tendencies Sunday am

I wrestle with, in long heaving spurts (typically when I am in an environment requiring communication with other human beings), transience. My whole life up to this point has survived on transience. Brevity. Perhaps deep & intimate contact with a select few. Still, always brevity. Even in long term relationships with others my innermost person allowed exposure only briefly and, then, lights out for anyone but myself. Lights out for me sometimes as well.

The conflict. I adhere my heart into the lives and person of each one I know & meet. It cuts me. Sharp precise jabs of hurt when I love all the while knowing it will not be reciprocated in kind. Thus, brevity. Transience.

I am working on this. My transient heart. My transient soul. My transient spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment