Sunday, September 6, 2009

listening to frou frou Sunday night

I am in an in-between state. I need to go to sleep and I am not tired. My body is telling me to stop- stop what, not sure. My mind is telling me to go- go where...


My papers need organizing, my kitchen needs cleaning, my laundry needs re-doing (as I have discovered my error in only using the pr-wash cycle these past weeks). I spent all day yesterday hauling wet gravel, shoving around bark, digging, digging, digging. My body was pleasantly sore until an hour ago. Now it is whaling at me to fix, fix, fix! Fix these problems of muscle, tendon, bone, and organs! I am at a loss as to what I need. I am hoping for exhaustion to slam into me and create unconsciousness. :) That is the plan for now.


ps I really, really enjoy the Finally Woken album by Jem. Mucho. Que bueno.


Have you ever had several days of sporadic chin spasms? It is awkward beyond humor. Particularly when it is localized to only one half of the chin. Quiver face. Hot.


Why aren't there more 24 hour 'we always deliver' food places in the world? I love those places. Why can't you live in my neighborhood? Just that one New York convenience without all of the inconvenience of New York. :) We should work this out.

----

My used-to-be sweet lil' ol' neighbor lady just sent me this:

"I am sending you my first official text message to you. My niece has shown me some of the tricks of the trade, but like any new learning adventure it takes time to learn the basics. So don't "lol" (laugh out loud). "GTG" (got to go)."

Oh life. I did laugh out loud. I don't even use GTG! Hahaha! She wins. :] So cute.

----


I love you all. All of you humans. Crazy, full of beauty, people.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment