Thursday, June 3, 2010

cleaned-out quite well friday

I have come to the full knowledge that I should not eat-

1 1/2 cups raw oatmeal
1/4 cup gold raisins
1 2/3 cup cold,vanilla almond milk
2 Tb mesquite honey

Put it all together in a bowl, mix to perfection, shovel in your face with a spoon.

(yuuuuuuuuuuummmmm)


-for breakfast on a workday.... Be advised. If YOU do eat this for breakfast on a workday, you will make it until the afternoon, then, you will be squirming discretely as you listen to supervisors while trying not to poop your pants in loud trumpets of gassy oat torpedoes.




Your welcome, humanity.

3 comments:

  1. You KILL me.
    I'm on the silent floor in the huge library at school.
    And I just belted out a huge snicker.
    Everyone glared at me.
    Oh beautiful Xolani, how you brighten my life!
    Meow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "poop your pants in loud trumpets of gassy oat torpedoes."
    that's my favorite kind of poop.
    i miss you, dear xolani :)

    ReplyDelete