Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday, but I thought it was Tuesday

Yesterday, I decided my beast of a vehicle needed a wash. 5 bucks buys you 5 minutes of magic. I put it into neutral and let the siren song of sloshing machines carry me away. There's nothing like watching glints of sunlight through frothy suds as they slather over you; all while soaking up the musical bliss that is Journey. (sigh of deep satisfaction). I love the car wash. L-O-V-E, LOVE IT. (sigh numero dos de felizidades de mi corazon). :^]

I just finished reading the Twilight saga, for the second time. I just want to hug it and never let go! (I'm listening to the soundtrack as I type- on my brand spankin new iPod nano purple baby- Freakin' Freak Ya!!!). I'm disappointed in the Nike Flow headphones I purchased- I'll be trading those in for something more conducive to not-man-ears. Geez.

Guess what? I am 80% likely to be an egg donor- what the what! I know! I was a tad enthusiastic about the good news and sent about 20 pictures (they asked for around 6). I don't know what kind of shots are needed when looking for someone whose eggs you want. Haha- the only picture of me as a little kid had me with my leotard stuffed with boob-balloons, posing like Dolly Parton. Baha, hopefully potential parents think it's funny and not "whoa..ok.." Haha.

If I wasn't going to be accepted by this group, I was seriously considering piercing my nose or getting a lil' tattoo for myself. (You can't have been recently pierced or inked to be a donor). So, we'll see- there is still potential for a no. I am leaning towards the tattoo idea. I envision something in Greek or Aramaic behind my ear. Oooo, maybe in a pale metallic gold...hmmm. Something to think about.

Tomorrow I take the kitten to get shaved, bathed, and manicured- life is so good when that's taken care of. I'll be rocking my iPod at the gym awhile kitty gets a spa day. Of Course I'll have to trek over to the Mac place and fix the headphone situation afterword. (ps I am in like with Paramore right now).

Other mundane facts... I'll get my night guard next Monday, hot. I'll meet the egg donor people Tuesday, if it's all still a go. I really want a plate of deviled eggs, right now. Lately I've been able to smell my shampoo with deep clarity- so many flowers in the scent that I had missed before- mmmm good. Chamomile tea rocks.

I think that's it for news of the day.

I can't wait to get out of here; out.

No comments:

Post a Comment