Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weirdy Dreamy Thursday morning

It took me forever to fall asleep last night. When I did it was for short spurts of unconsciousness. I had a nightmare that my friend just walked away and never saw me again. I had a nightmare that her brother did the same soon after. I had a nightmare that my family lived in my house but I was back in high-school and we were cussing each other out (like the 'good old days') and it all ended up being my fault (like the 'good old days'). Then I had a nightmare that just had me in random situations with people who had left my life, that I had left theirs, or that were just about out of my life but are too afraid to just get it over with. Needless to say I am ass tired (whatever that means but that is what came to mind). I have to go take a shower and shave my legs now so that I can go spend the day helping a loved one scour and organize her life. That I will enjoy- just please, Jesus, don't let me be a slow-poke in my tiredness.

What a night. What a morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment