Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Sunday

I think I am on the verge of becoming a complete vegetarian. It's been slowly creeping up over the past few years. I don't really do red meat- or poultry for that matter. I am currently succumbing to shrimp and fish; too good to pass up. (And since padre in law is making ciopinno in two weeks- I refuse to renig.)

I am pretty much over the vaccination induced fever of yesterday (yay Western medicine). maybe I'll eat something besides low-sodium crackers and cold water today...

Well, back to the vegemiteness. I am definitely going to subscribe to the Vegetarian Times magazine. There is also this fab (not veg) website for grocery shopping locally- spud.com . I don't think they serve everywhere, but I bet contacting them could get you resources for your area. Totally jived to use it!


One of my super super favorite songs of the moment has been Pressure Drop by Toots and the Maytals; it just fills me up with goodness! Sooooo good!

Oh! ps! Happy February everyone! Tomorrow is one of my most favorite holidays every- Groundhog's Day! Next year, I am totally dragging my husband up to see Punxsutawney Phil! It's just so ridiculous, I can't resist! It makes me giddy on the point of hysteria! (satisfied sigh) Punxsatawney Phil is my homeboy...er, groundhog. (baha)


I am on my third reading of the Twilight saga. Now I can slowly devour each page; catching all the details I missed. Mmm happiness. I am halfway through Eclipse and soaking it up. My obsession stems from being away from my husband for an extended period of time. Oh, love stories. If it wasn't this series it would be Sense and Sensibility, Jane Eyre, Rose Daughter, and Spindle's End absconding with my time. (smile)

Today's song is dedicated to my husband- Doctor My Eyes by Jackson Browne.
To you, darling, for belting this chorus everywhere we went for 3 months straight. here's to you, you musical anomaly, I wouldn't have you any other way. (smiley sigh) I love you.

Well, time to get down domestic style and shake up this shin dig (clean el casa). Love you World full of People.

No comments:

Post a Comment