Saturday, November 14, 2009

acceptance of a fate Saturday

Do you know what it is like? Living in the knowledge that you are ended in the event of any major disaster? Subtracting the obvious- billionaires, politicians, persons of power/influence in the known world, etc. Among those of us left behind- there are we of more tightly sealed fates.

I am not aged. I am living on borrowed time. Time that runs out when the system does. Though I am young, if I did survive the throws, I would be at my end. Life outside of the system is numbered in months.

So. I live within driving distance of Hospitals. I live in societies adhering to modern medicine. On borrowed time. How does one thrive in the limited life? Life that rides on the shoulders of death. How? It gives one vertigo to open this thought-way.

In this state of existence I must then choose my beliefs about any options after death. Whether it be belief in atheistic Science, belief in Darwinism, belief in Reincarnation, belief in a next place; Heaven...


Why do I choose what it is I choose? Why?

Does this question matter? Is our existence meant to be of questioning?

I watch my body change slowly from child to adult. My skin tints and folds infinitesimally every day.

I firmly believe in the hope that there must be a great and good purpose! I must believe it!

If I never see it proven. I must believe it.

Crying out to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment