Monday, November 2, 2009

november rain Monday (it's sunny)

I have been on the road and across the sea these past 4.5 weeks. Friends, surfing, hiking, Germany, Paris, seeing my husband for the 3rd time this year. Life is a scary precious way.

I love fall becoming winter. Cutting crunchy air siezing steamy particles in a smoky dance out of your mouth; I love that one. I also love not shaving my legs for 6-8 months out of the year- no one is going to see them anywho. Comfort within snug long'underwear may cause one or two occurrences of jungle control... :) It will all depend on whether I deem tugging long'johns, or, the battle of the shaving, more bothersome. Haha! Oh, but it is true!

Let's all just fucking group hug and swig hot Christmas! That's when my husband comes home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment