Friday, November 26, 2010

days days saturday 2:12am

the other day
listening to Frou Frou radio on last.fm
thoroughly delightful
like cupcakes
with sugar crystal sprinkled frosting
and those metalic sugary beads on top
delicious to my self
thank you music
i bet you want a towering cupcake with mountains of frosting...
me too. hahahaahahahaahahaha!
let's get one! (each)

the day before that
Too many things not to do.
I suppose I intend the meaning: boredom.
I do have things to do
I am unable to do them for reasons like time; lacking.
Listening to Tony Toni Tone'.
Time which does not belong to me.
For lending my time I receive pay.
It will do for now, but will not for much longer.
I need to start viewing this as 'my whole life is ahead of me.'
I certainly do not see, feel, think, exist in this way.
My life has been over for years! Hahahaha!
I am in a state between life and death.
Like I am on borrowed minutes.
White haired. Twig bones. Paper skin. Dappled waves of age spots.
That is how I see, feel, think, exist.
I need to snap out of it!
Which will take some time.

today
talking about sex, death, loyalty, love, freedom. Freedom from past. Freedom in present. Freedom for future. Desire for burning freedom; freedom which burns up the souls around me until we are the fire of life. Red, searing bellows of flame. i am on fire. i am fire. I AM FIRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment