Thursday, July 2, 2009

whew Thursday

I have wanted a tattoo behind my right ear, off and on, for about 8 years. I decided it would be the Greek verse Phil 1:21 "For to me to live [is] Christ, and to die [is] gain." What this verse means for me beyond exactly what it states- I do not know. I am still scrubbing out the poisonous voices of rotted "believers." So, I have no knowledge to translate my own unintelligible soul mutterings about God and Jesus, etc. I do know that alive is Christ (Anointed One) and dead is true and absolute freedom. That is the extent of my knowledge.


Thinking about getting the tattoo. I'll probably think about it for another 8 years.


"It took me a while and quite a few bruises to finally discover that the best life I am meant to live and the ever-elusive purpose I am meant to possess is actually right in front of me right now. I already have it." -Pretty Interesting Pam 2009

Dito, Pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment