Friday, July 24, 2009

breezy Friday

Today I woke up and visited with my husband. That always makes my life beautiful.

I decided to get out of the house and out into this tantalizing day. I have been recently okayed to eat small doses of wheat- Pizza! I stopped by Pizzicato and ordered one slice of Putanesca and one slice of Veggie. Mmmmmmm. The three of us traipsed over to some public grass under a public tree to bask in public sparkling shade; the kind that dances with sunbeams. I snagged a blanket from my trunk and a bottle of water from my bag- voila- picnic in the park. I listened to two little girls racing clumsily around the playground while they played 'who screams the loudest and for how long.' It was thoroughly delicious to every lotion of my soul. I think I would like to picnic again in my very near future.

After I made oracular love to my pizza and water, I mosied on over to smoothie land. 20 ounces of raspberry-mango-pineapple-blueberry goodness. I took my spoils to the bookstore and perused around until fully satisfied with the grazing over new covers with my fingertips. mmmm. I love plopping down into a warm, almost steamy, vehicle after being in an air conditioned space. I relished in the heat of my automobile for a good 10 minutes after leaving the bookstore. I simply sat, eyes closed, head back against the driver's seat, breathing deeply. After my therapy session was up I drove on over to my free-movie (those club cards actually pay off).

Now I am home after popping in to the grocery store for my wheat representative: Toasty O's. :] Add a little rice milk and be thou in a heavenly state. (Totally my dinner tonight).


I love you. Jesus loves you. Let's each have a bowl of cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment