Tuesday, March 17, 2009

everybody is irish Tuesday

Sometimes Jimmy Fallon is my guitar hero. Just fyi.

Today:

Woke up, went back to sleep. Woke up two hours later when my husband called from Iraq to say he would be playing poker with the guys. Got up, puked in the bathroom for awhile. Went back to sleep. Woke up one hour later when my husband called again to say goodnight. Got up, got dressed. Made my checklist for the day. Let the cat out of the garage (which he spent the night in for sitting on the toaster). Said hey to my roomie (she ditched school to study for school...). Went to Downtown, picked up my iPod (wew!). Went to Home Depot, got weed and feed and all those yard things. Called a friend to see if she could do lunch- negatory. Next stop, Jiffy Lube- oil change, new filter, woot. Off to Costco- coupons for paper products (ho ya). Tra'la'la'la'la to the college for my Spanish books. (Went back and forth from the bookstore to registration and a lot of paperwork- and theeeeeeeeeen got my stuff- woo!)

And now I am chillin at the casa watching whatever Monday night shows are online today- whatever ones I deem watch-worthy. (and ya, I use the real websites- abc, cbs, fox, and all that). Driving around is crazy sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment