Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Not as sick as yesterday Wed'nes'day

So excited! Learned a new phrase from a facebook comment:(Bahaha)


"Oh Hell to the Naw!" Hoh, choo make-a me laugh!


Been livin' on orange Gatorade, galletas saltines, Progresso soup, and Advil for a couple days. I may be on the upswing :) My house is littered with tissue piles....I'll get to those after full recovery...

Here are my Pandora.com stations right now, in random order here folks:

Edith Piaf
Dispatch
Kings of Leon
Paramore
Stomp
Mary J. Blige
Sigur Ros
Kirk Franklin
Dave Matthews Band
Eisley
Band of Horses
Amalia Rodrigues
Bon Iver
U2
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Jim Croce
Marc Antony
Led Zeppelin
Jack Johnson
Paul Simon
The White Stripes
Michael Jackson
Death Cab for Cutie
Gipsy Kings
Jem
Sitar Ritual
Dulce Pontes
Claude Debussy
Sade
Rob Pattinson
Cat Stevens
John Mayer
Leonard Cohen

Top five of the moment?

1. Amalia Rodrigues
2. Rob Pattinson
3. Bon Iver
4. Edith Piaf
5. Mary J. Blige


yay music and the arts!!!!!viva la musica de me vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment