Friday, March 13, 2009

Technically it's not but I don't care Thursday

6 minutes past.


I am so tired I could fall over and sleep deliciously.


I spent the day writing quartered increments of pricing on little green, pink, and yellow dots. The dots went on my items for sale and the items went into some semblance of a category. Sunny Saturday morning is taking away my stuff! Woot! Yard Sales are THE American past-time; fo shizzle.


I found an oatmeal raisin cookie in my purse this morning- I bought it last night and forgot about it. It kind of has a baking soda aftertaste...ya...

I joined Twitter today after watching an episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC.com full episode player. Freaking hilarious! Their trying to make this random guy from that night's audience more followed on Twitter than the 'Bama. I want to go to there. hahahahahaha.

My favorite color is crazy vibrant deep blue, with the rainbow prismness coming in second, followed by the trio of black/red/white. Yumm.


I am going to take a shower now. Showers rule.

!Everybody Mambo!

No comments:

Post a Comment