Sunday, March 8, 2009

I like stink-mouth Asian snacks Saturday!

I finished my final can of chicken noodle soup today. I still get random aches in my hands and have a croggy cough. Fun part- I've sneezed at least 5 times yesterday and again today! (Sneezing is a lover of mine) This does, however, produce the drippy right nostril. Almost in the clear, folks.

My cat has been battering my walls with an old kabuki brush- that keeps him out of my hair until he is ready to purr and sleep like a normal cat. :)

Conflict:

This church that my husband and I were a part of (still hang with the people; don't go to Sundays)- they want me to share about communion on Easter.

It would be impolite (right term?)to just show up for the communion and then leave. It will be infuriating to sit through the entire service; IF they are still doing what they have been doing. They've changed places and great lights (Moon for the Sun) since my last visit. They are not doing anything really wrong. It's just not where I am supposed to be, damn it. When I would try to explain this to people there I would get cut off like I was choosing the Dark Side. Anger and frustration. I love the people. I hate the mode of communal worship they are choosing. meh. Conflict.

I am really really liking my current read- A Whole New Mind by Daniel H. Pink. I think I am going to read it twice in order to really absorb everything. I kind of let my mind go on tangents when I read something interesting and I miss the in-between paragraphs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment