Monday, April 6, 2009

hola, me llamo Monday

I just got back from Spanish uno (community course at the jc). I did take it in High School and I have been to Espana and South America, etc. But, I really want to refresh and enjoy the true beginners in my class. "I will be doing lead vocals and shhhhrrredding guitar."


Does this bother anyone else:

A watched pot never boils.
An unwatched stew boils over.


Anyone? Bueller?


"Dinner tonight?" "No." "Jake."

2 boiled eggs, 1 1/2 cups of green beans with paprika and olive oil, one gluten free bun and tons o honey. Side- home toasted almonds with sesame seeds. Get in my bellay.

Currently listening to a mix of Sade's Lover's Rock album with Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard. (sigh of supereme contentment).


I have decided that sunblock is my lover. Mmmm, feels so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment