Wednesday, April 22, 2009

wed...

I know where I am. If you feel or think that I am not being who I am; that's on you. When I am sharing what I am working on in my life and you call me out on the one glitch in my system- that's your heart fucking with you; and I hope you work it out. I am a changing being. My beliefs change. My living out of my beliefs changes. Information changes my mind, my heart, my mode of living, thinking, being, feeling, understanding of the world. Get the fuck over yourself and be real- that's what I say to myself everyday. And I am saying it to you. I'm just a fucked up hurting person- and so are you. I understand your denial- I used to be in denial. Maybe I'm not like you. Maybe you don't like me because of something you hate in yourself, your past, or I am not someone you want in your life. That's fine. I understand that most thoroughly. And, I'm good with that.

I am not the same me as I was yesterday. I will not be the same me that I am today. Anyone who condemns me for this is a broken person. I have nothin gbut love for you. Ya, it hurts when you sling at me, but not enough to take me down. Not enough to make me take you down. I'm good now. I'm learning to know myself. The only one knowing me more is God- not you, but nice try. I'll try not to act like I know you more, either. Working on it. Working on all of the shit in my life. Only God is the answer. Whatever that looks like.

I love you. I love me. I love Jesus. The rest is forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment