Thursday, April 2, 2009

listening to the sundays Thursday

I am going to paint my entryway and the wall which connects to it; some shade of blue. I am also going to paint the back wall of my kitchen, as it is within my stunted reach.

Breakfast today happened before 12pm, that's a good start. One bowl of oatmeal with honey and rice milk; washed down with one glass of orange juice- with pulp, of course.

Can't find my iPod currently. Kind of a bummer, but it will turn up.

Is anyone else really excited (and shouldn't be) about the Fast and the Furious coming out tonight? I claim my shame. Rock on.

Movies I am waiting for:

Sunshine Cleaning
Year One (I can't take it!)
Observe and Report (could go really bad or really awesome)
The Proposal (!!!)
Alien Trespass (please be awesome!)
Adventureland (fo shiz)
The Soloist
X-Men Origins (addict)
Star Trek (!!!!)
[I'm going to watch the Terminator movie...please be good)
Night at the Museum sequel
Up (dude)
My Life in Ruins (looks hilarious)
Transformers dos
Public Enemies (I'm debating my bravery to watch the intensity)
Harry Potter (of course)
Funny People
Where the Wild Things Are (yeeeuh!)
New Moon (of course)
2012 (anything Cusack is a lover)




That's a good list to look forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment